My Associates Store

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, Prepping and Me

So today I made a decision.  The decision I made today was to start spending more time on my blog and posting the updates via Twitter which will post them to Facebook.  In the past I have ignored my blog to a large degree choosing instead to publish my thoughts directly on Facebook.  I find I have alot more to say these days and some of it may have no interest to my family.  Publishing my thoughts, ideas, and passions here on my blog will allow them to choose between seeing what I have posted or just ignoring the new blog message without cluttering up their feed.  My blog will be focused to a large part on prepping and my thoughts on it.  I plan on including links to interesting sites or things I find around the internet and if it is something that you can purchase through Amazon I will add it to My Associates Store, which can be accesed by the banner at the top of the page.  I do this to make it easy to purchase the items I recommend.  These items will range from books on gardening to food storage to survival stratagies.  It will also include items related to prepping.  I hope you will enjoy my blog and look forward to providing you with quality entertainment....as the boy scouts say "BE PREPARED".....Jimbo

No comments:

Post a Comment